Foster better health of the population: - Studies on occupational and environmental health risks due to exposure to pollutants and their mitigation
The core area of our research is focused towards societal benefit to humankind/ environment:
- Epidemiological study for assessing the environmental exposure induced human health effects.
- Development of an early diagnostic biomarker for industrial and occupational exposures using “Omics” approach.
- Ecotoxic risk assessment of environmental pollutants.
- Preventing the deleterious effects of environmental exposure using phytochemicals.
- Algal mediated CO2 mitigation and its conversion to useful products like biofuels and nutraceuticals.