- Water & Air Quality Monitoring, Sampling, Analysis and Data Management: Hands-On-Training- Central Pollution control Board (CPCB).
- Training imparted to 30 trainees from THDC Corporation Limited, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand and Central Pollution Control Board
- Training programmes for chemists and technical staff from water testing laboratories-Ministry of Drinking Water and
- Studies on groundwater quality of Maldives Island to check feasibility for drinking purposes, guideline preparation, and staff training-World Health Organization (WHO).
- Testing of Drinking Water Samples for Heavy Metals/ Toxic Metals/Pesticides/ Fertilizers including Training Programme on Water Quality Testing-Water Supply and Sanitation Organization(WSSO)
The Division has more than 60 publications in international peer reviewed journal apart from international and national conference publications.