Foster better health of population: - Studies on occupational and environmental health risks due to exposure of pollutants and their mitigation
The core area of our research is focused towards societal benefit to human kind/environment:
- Ecotoxic risk assessment of environmental pollutants.
- Development of early diagnostic biomarker for industrial and occupational exposure.
- Epidemiological study for assessing the environmental exposure induced human health effects
- Algal mediated CO2 mitigation and its conversion to useful products like bio-fuels and nutraceuticals.
- Preventing the deleterious effects of environmental exposure using phytochemicals.